Our first full day in Switzerland! It rained in the night leaving a nice view in the morning. I started the morning with a trip out for breakfast. After a day of forcing Wren to not wander off, sit for long periods of time and a lot of rule enforcement we thought a casual breakfast in the apartment would be much more fun than going out to breakfast so I set out for food and Jeff watched the littles. On Tuesdays they have some sort of a farmers’ market which started right outside of our lodgings. I took a quick trip back to the train station since there is a large grocery store that is near the station for some juice and milk and then grabbed some amazing looking berries, bread and cheese from the market for breakfast. It was delicious! Market stalls My basket of berries, beautiful and delicious! Our lovely breakfast, YUM! After some food and some play, Jeff snuck out to get some discount rail passes for us for t...
Comments
Post a Comment